Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation's leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
The Social Worker is the member of the interdisciplinary team whose primary function is to provide diagnostic evaluations of the psychosocial problems of the patient/family unit, defining social service goals for alleviating these problems, and helping to provide both the counseling and casework needed to meet these goals.
- Competitive compensation
- Seguro de salud, dental, de visión, de vida y por discapacidad
- Cuentas de gastos flexibles antes de impuestos para asistencia médica y atención de personas a cargo
- Seguro de vida
- Plan 401(k) con numerosas opciones de inversión y generosas contribuciones por parte de la compañía
- Beneficio por cáncer y/o enfermedad crítica
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
- Minimum of two (2) years social service experience in a health-care setting or social service agency.
- Experience as a social worker with the terminally ill and their families strongly preferred.
- Ability to travel per job requirements.
- Master's of Social Work is required from a school accredited by the Council on Social Work Education.
- Licensure and/or Certification as required by the state.
Special Instructions to Candidates: